More Information- click here
Highlights & Benefits
- Choose among 4 exciting Preconferences including Nexplanon and IUD Training sessions. Become one of the first to be trained on the newest IUD and hone your IUD insertion skills on our new postpartum uterine model.
- Gain insight into how to handle challenging problems that you will encounter first thing back in the office, such as managing PCOS, depression and contraception, menopause issues and adolescent family planning.
- Our stellar faculty present in a variety of formats, including didactic sessions, faculty panels, concurrent sessions, interactive case study discussions, audience response, and skills trainings to provide the best conference experience for you.
- We heard you! NCC has coded all conference sessions to help you complete your educational plan!
- Attend an optional Roundtable Lunch for intimate discussion of challenging clinical issues with the CT authors, our faculty experts and your colleagues.
- Calling all new Clinicians! If you graduated in 2011 or after, you are eligible to receive a significant discount on the Main Conference Tuition.
- The authors of Contraceptive Technology and other nationally known expert faculty invite you to take part in “up close and personal” discussions.