Organization: Cambridge Health Alliance
Position: OB/GYN Physician Assistant
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts (Boston)
Date Posted: 09/07/2017
Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) is a well respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system, which receives recognition for clinical and academic innovations. We have an excellent opportunity for a qualified Physician Assistant to join our OB/GYN team. Our system is comprised of three campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s Metro North Region. CHA is a teaching affiliate of both Harvard Medical School (HMS) and Tufts University School of Medicine.
- Physician Assistants with experience in obstetrics/gynecology are encouraged to apply – this incoming PA will work independently in collaboration with a team of MDs in an inpatient setting
- Position is either part or full time working day/night rotation, 12 hours shifts and including weekends.
- No call required
- PA will deliver care in Labor & Delivery unit, maternity triage, inpatient rounding for GYN, ER consults, and first assist in OR cases
- Teaching opportunities are available as well as involvement with ongoing quality improvement initiatives
- Fully integrated EMR (Epic)
- Ideal candidates will have 2+ years of ob/gyn experience and/or strong interest in women’s health, will consider new grads. Candidates must have a strong desire to serve our underserved, multicultural patient population, as well as be mission driven and possess excellent clinical skills. CHA offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation.